Saturday, July 05, 2008

Old Fashioned Yellow Roses

I snapped these two photos on June 7th, 2008. I love these old fashioned yellow roses. They are so beautiful and hardy. These tough babies survived having a skid loader run over them. I am so glad they made it. I was not happy with the fellow that ran over them however.

Frankly I don't think he gave much of a care what I thought. Oh well, these wonderful roses survived anyway.

They are actually in one of my Kennel exercise yards, in one of the outer surround exercise yards. Just at the corner of a small yard that is inside the outer yard. There is that confusing enough...lol.





Note: You can click on the photos to open them to full size for a better view if you would like. I would suggest right clicking on them and opening them in another tab or window. enjoy

Life is a journey...enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
307.788.0202

No comments: